We are looking for a experienced junior or mid-level Azure Data Engineer/Consultant who wants to take their career to the next level.
Are you passionate about how AI and analytics can extract value from data and add business value?
At Data-Driven we help businesses navigate the complex data landscape and unlock the value that their data holds using advanced analytics. We have a strong track-record of successful solutions and happy customers, and we don’t cut corners!
Our data engineers usually come from a software engineering background and are happy analyzing a big dataset, deploying a serverless function to ingest data or building a Power BI report.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who gets excited talking about data, analytics and AI/ML
- Ability to talk to customers and see through the noise to get to the value
- Someone who focuses on adding business value enabled by technology
- Someone who believe in Occam’s Razor
- Data Engineering skills (ADF, SQL, Python, ETL concepts, data pipelines etc)
- Azure Data Architecture (PaaS, Serverless etc)
- Usual data concepts like Data Lake design, ingestion patterns, data cleansing, wrangling, etc)
Bonus points for:
- Understand of Machine Learning fundamentals (you don’t need to be a Data Scientist)
- Prior consulting experience – you don’t have to face clients – we want data engineering experience
- Databricks or Spark (we use Python and Spark a lot)
- ML Ops / DevOps experience
- App/API Dev background
- BI/Warehousing experience
- Big Data experience
Perks of working at Data-Driven:
- Continual learning in an exciting area of technology
- Above market-rate salaries
- WFH days as part of our Flexibility policy
- Mentorship Program with personalised career plan
- 10 days for certifications / training / events
- 1 additional day of leave for every year you have been
- Top of the range laptop
- The opportunity to take the role in the direction of your choosing
Send us your resume now and join the team!
- 10 reasons to use Azure SQL in your next analytics project - November 3, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to Building AI Application - September 4, 2020
- Things You Wish You Had Known Earlier About Databricks Performance - August 31, 2020