Explore a career opportunity in the Data and AI industry with Data-Driven's Graduate Program
Do you like to use technology to solve mundane problems?
Are you motivated to help companies to use technology and see projects come to live?
Jumpstart your Career with Data-Driven
Develop a Carreer Plan
With our help and our Senior Data Engineers/Mentors, you can develop a career plan that will equip you with the technical and business skills you need to succeed in the data and analytics industry.
Technologies you will be immersed in:
- Azure Infraestructure
- Azure Data Factory
- Serverless / Azure Functions
- Data Architecture
- Data Lake / Data Lakehouse
- Data Warehouse
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
Obtain Microsoft Certifications
Enhance your skills and keep yourself challenged as you advance your career and obtain experience and training to pass Microsoft certifications such as:
- AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals
- DP-900: Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-203: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- PL-300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Work on REAL Projects
Throughout the program, you will work alongside SENIOR Data Engineers in a variety of REAL projects and obtain hands-on experience on client engagements.
Depending on your career plan, you will rotate in a variety of client projects where you will be encouraged to share your insights and opinions.
You will take on the responsibility and ownership of particular task deliverables and contribute to the delivery of real projects.
About our Graduate Program
Learn more about our Graduate Program
Explore a career opportunity in the Data and AI industry with Data-Driven’s graduate program:
Graduate Program Details
- 12-Months Program
- Full-time Position
- Develop the skills required to be a successful Data Engineer and Consultant
- Permanent Data Engineer position at the end of the program
- Able to legally work in Australia full-time
- Residing in Melbourne or Sydney
- An Information Technology graduate
- You should like to code in your spare time.
- Submissions will be accepted until 30th September 2022
- Start date:
Assessment & Interviews
- Applications need to pass a technical test
- 3 interviews with Data-Driven’s Senior Staff
Join our Graduate Program
If you would like to further your career in Data, AI and Analytics, send your application today!