Azure role-based access control (RBAC) is an important element in the “Azure Governance” piece. Azure role-based access control (RBAC) is an important element in the “Azure Governance” piece.
Azure Cognitive Search supports fuzzy search, a type of query that compensates for typos and misspelled terms in the input string. It does this by scanning for terms having a similar composition. Expanding search to cover near-matches has the effect of auto-correcting a typo when the discrepancy is just a few misplaced characters.
Deep dive into building a Data Lakehouse with Delta Lake and Spark Watch the recorded webinar that deep dives into building a data lakehouse with Delta Lake and Spark. https://youtu.be/mrHfdeH6az0 A big thank you to Jonathan Neo for a great presentation at the October Sydney Databricks meetup. Here’s what was covered: What makes up the Lakehouse architecture …
Implementing an Effective Cloud Cost-Saving Strategy Are you happy with the amount you spend on your cloud bill? Watch the recorded webinar to learn how to take control of your costs and avoid a bill-shock at the end of the month. Learn more about cost-saving and cost governance tips in the cloud. Rodney Joyce focused on …
Artificial Intelligence is rapidly becoming a mainstream technology. Read this developer’s eBook for an introduction to the tools, infrastructure and services in the Microsoft AI platform that allow you to create intelligent applications.
• How the intersection of cloud, data and AI enables organizations to build intelligent systems
• The tools, infrastructure, and services available as part of the Microsoft AI platform
• How to teach your bot/application new AI skills
• How ONNX may be relevant to your AI work
#datadriven #AI #MicrosoftAI #Azure
Experienced in setting up modern data platforms with advanced predictive analytic workloads. Brings strong people skills and a devops-centric, entrepreneurial approach to Enterprise software delivery.
- 10 reasons to use Azure SQL in your next analytics project - November 3, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to Building AI Application - September 4, 2020
- Things You Wish You Had Known Earlier About Databricks Performance - August 31, 2020
A big thank you to Jixin Jia (Gin), Databricks Solution Architect for a brilliant presentation, one that I personally found very interesting and learn a few things I didn’t know. Watch the online video recording to learn more about how to improve Databricks performance! To pick your interest, here are some of topics covered: 1. …