Microsoft Azure Immersion Workshop: Analytics
Join Microsoft and a specialised partner to learn how your organization can get faster, deeper insights from its data at Microsoft Azure Immersion Workshop: Analytics.
You’ll dive deep into Azure Synapse Analytics, learn how to use Microsoft Power BI to instantly share data insights and see a demo of how to design AI with Apache Spark™–based analytics using Azure Databricks.
Who should attend:
- Attendees should be able to credibly discuss and demonstrate a differentiated perspective of technology built from practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out this sample lab.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience working with Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks.
- See how to unlock insights using your organization’s data.
- Learn how to drive better decision-making with Synapse analytics.
Here’s what you can expect:
|Workshop Presentation and Discussion||Instructor Led Experience|
|Harness the power of Analytics||Hands-on Lab: Using Azure Synapse and Power BI|
|Experience a new class of analytics with Azure Synapse||Closing and Next Steps|
|Get started with your first analytics project|
Meet the Speaker
Deon is the Data Analytics Lead at Data Driven. He has a proven track record of translating business concepts into production deployments across a broad range of vertical markets.
With his strong engineering background, Deon uses a first principles approach to confront business problems in a logical and ordered manner. Deon is a highly motivated and personable individual, who enjoys seeing businesses realize their digital transformation objectives.